Serving the needs of Northeast Tennessee since 1952
AND Bill Payment
Visa Account Updater
Visa Account Updater (VAU) enables the exchange of updated account information electronically among participating issuers, acquirers and merchants that process account-on-file Visa transactions. These merchants include recurring and auto bill payment providers, subscription services, certain online merchants, and preferred customer travel and entertainment programs.
Issuers provide Visa with changes to account numbers and expiration dates, resulting from business situations such as product upgrades, acquisitions and mergers, and account closures.
Participating merchants update their customer databases with refreshed account data before transactions are authorized - avoiding potential declines, streamlining the authorization process, reducing costs and saving valuable time.
What it does?
Visa Account Updater -
- Helps merchants update their account-on-file information
- Provides an automated, dedicated, secure clearinghouse for easy access to this information.
- Makes changes to cardholder account information available in a timely, efficient, and cost effective manner.
- Supports multiple updates to a single Visa account.
- Allows issuers to block updates to selected participating merchants.
- Offers a seamless account update process
- Helps provide uninterrupted service
- Reduces negative experience causes by unnecessary declines.
- Maintains continuity of payment relationships with the cardholder by helping maintain accounts when information changes.
- Helps retain customers because payments are more convenient.
- Improved customer service.
For more information:
Contact your Visa Account Executive; or call Visa Customer Service at 1-888-847-2242; or email the Visa Account Updater Product Office at email@example.com.
To opt out of the Visa Account Updater, click here.
Lost VISA Debit Card: 1-800-472-3272, then call us at 423-547-1200
Lost VISA Credit Card: 1-800-558-3424, then call us at 423-547-1200
ABA / Routing # 264278827
Equal Housing Opportunity Member NCUA
Rates subject to change without notice
Certain Restrictions Apply
© 2008 Northeast Community Credit Union
Your Insured Shares:
Your shares are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), an arm of the National Credit Union Association.