Serving the needs of Northeast Tennessee since 1952
Click for Credit Scores,
AND Bill Payment
Make Your Loan Payments
Automatic payroll deposit is the easiest way to make your loan payment.
You may also choose to transfer your payment using our mobile app or Home Banking.
Other options include bringing or mailing your payment to one of our convenient locations.
If none of these options fit your needs, you may wish to make your loan payment using a major credit card or bank debit card. This can be accomplished for a small fee using an online service called Billing Tree.
You can click here to make your loan payment quickly and securely on-line using Billing Tree on your PC or mobile device.
To use the Billing Tree service, follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the link above.
2. Fill out your payment information. Please make sure you list your Loan Account number. You can make a payment with a Credit or Debit card or with your Checking Account information. Billing Tree will send you an email confirmation when the transaction has been made.
3. Click on "Next Step - Verify."
4. Billing Tree will verify your information and alert you of the convenience fee. The fee amount is based on the transaction amount.
5. Click "Accept."
If you have any questions, please call 547-1200 or email us.
Billing Tree FAQs
1. All major credit and debit cards are accepted along with e-checks/ACH
2. There is a minimum convenience fee of $10 to use this feature. You will be shown the fee amount prior to completing payment and given the choice of accepting the fee or declining the fee and ending the transaction.
3. Please allow 3 - 5 business days for your payment to post.
4. Maximum transaction amount is $1,500.
Lost VISA Debit Card: 1-800-472-3272, then call us at 423-547-1200
Lost VISA Credit Card: 1-800-558-3424, then call us at 423-547-1200
ABA / Routing # 264278827
Equal Housing Opportunity Member NCUA
Rates subject to change without notice
Certain Restrictions Apply
© 2008 Northeast Community Credit Union
Your Insured Shares:
Your shares are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), an arm of the National Credit Union Association.