Serving the needs of Northeast Tennessee since 1952
AND Bill Payment
Be Organized & Attentive
As you respond to identity theft, set up a system that helps you track information and deadlines.
- Log every phone call. Write down the date, time, phone number, and any contact information. Also, record the name, department, and title of the person you spoke with, as well as a summary of the information discussed.
- Confirm discussions in writing with follow-up letters or emails.
- Set up a filing system especially for this issue.
- Never send original documents. Keep them securely filed. Send only copies to others.
- Send all letters, document copies or other materials by certified mail with a return receipt requested. Log who you sent what and when.
- Make and file copies of all the correspondence or completed forms you send. File all correspondence you receive.
- Note important dates and deadlines in your calendar. Always learn how long you have to supply information or to have others supply it to you.
Learn your rights as an identity
theft victim. Go to identitytheft.gov and click on
"Know Your Rights." You also should check
the policies of companies where
you know fraud occurred.
Lost VISA Debit Card: 1-800-472-3272, then call us at 423-547-1200
Lost VISA Credit Card: 1-800-558-3424, then call us at 423-547-1200
ABA / Routing # 264278827
Equal Housing Opportunity Member NCUA
Rates subject to change without notice
Certain Restrictions Apply
© 2008 Northeast Community Credit Union
Your Insured Shares:
Your shares are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), an arm of the National Credit Union Association.