Serving the needs of Northeast Tennessee since 1952
I've filled out the application, and I'm refinancing my car from another lender. What do
I need to do next?
If you're refinancing from another institution we will need:
1. Bank payoff information (Bank Name, Account Number, Mailing Address,
Phone Number, 10-Day Payoff)
2. Copy of Registration
3. Proof of Insurance
What are my payment options?
We have several ways to make your loan payments fast and simple.
1. Bring cash, a check or money order to any of our offices
2. Mail a check or money order to any of our offices
3. Make an automatic playment from your account with us or with another financial institution
4. Make a payment online (a small fee applies) - click here for more information
5. Login through Home Banking and transfer the loan payment from your savings or checking account
6. Login through the Mobile App and transfer the loan payment from your savings or checking account
What do I need to do to qualify for an auto loan?
Complete an application at any of our 4 locations or click here to apply online. Applications are processed the day we receive them, and we'll call you to let you know you're approved.
I haven't found a vehicle yet, but I know I want to buy. How do I know how much I can spend?
Complete an application and we will get you pre-approved and give you a pre-approval card to give to the dealer. You will know exactly the amount you can afford for your new vehicle.
I've filled out the application and found a vehicle. What do I need to do next?
Contact your loan officer. They will instruct you through the car buying process. All you need to know is the information on the vehicle (make, model, year, and VIN number).
Lost VISA Debit Card: 1-800-472-3272, then call us at 423-547-1200
Lost VISA Credit Card: 1-800-558-3424, then call us at 423-547-1200
ABA / Routing # 264278827
Equal Housing Opportunity Member NCUA
Rates subject to change without notice
Certain Restrictions Apply
© 2008 Northeast Community Credit Union
Your Insured Shares:
Your shares are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), an arm of the National Credit Union Association. Not one penny of insured savings has ever been lost by a member of a federally insured credit union. The NCUSIF is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. Your money is safe with us.